More reasons why spring is so much fun…
Spring Jam Events and Sunset Skiing Schedule!
Friday, March 23
- The Airborne Toxic Event. Part of the extremely popular Bud Light concert series, starting at 8 pm at the base of Aspen Mountain.
- Fallen Friends Memorial: Aspen Highlands: This one day event will gather teams of 2-6 to compete in an obstacle type course of jumps, bumps and park features. All proceeds will benefit the AVSC scholarship fund in honor of our “fallen friends” over the past years.
- Terrain Park Boot Camp: Saturday and Sunday, 12-3 pm: Fanny Hill, Snowmass Mountain. This entry level terrain park camp is perfect for those wanting to learn a little more about the park! Open to all ages.
- Aspen Mountain Sunset Skiing: Silver Queen and Ajax Express, open until 6:00 pm.
- Helly Hansen Battle in the Bowls: Time TBA. Watch as 40 teams of 2 ski the crazy Aspen Highland Bowl on a course designed by local athlete & mountaineer, Chris Davenport.
- Closing Day, Buttermilk: Featuring DJ Z-Trip. Last chance of the season to hit the rails, jumps, and Olympic-caliber superpipe made famous in the ESPN Winter X Games!
- Spring Fling: Spring Board’s annual BBQ at Spider Sabich Cabin on Snowmass Mountain, 11am-3pm. All proceeds from this event benefit youth in the Roaring Fork Valley.
- Aspen Mountain Sunset Skiing: Silver Queen and Ajax Express, open until 6:00 pm
- Red Bull Schneetag:The 5th annual Schneetag event (pronounced Sch-knee Tog) invites teams of four to create a craft that they will pilot down a slope in front of Bonnie’s and attempt to float across a 30×20 foot pond. Every team has a theme and will perform a skit before they descend. This event is just as ridiculous and entertaining as it sounds.
- Closing Day, Aspen and Snowmass Mountains.
- Closing Day, Aspen Highlands